Tuesday, September 24, 2013

You've seen the Video, but you're not sure ...




My buddy shot that video several years ago, maybe it was 2000. I don't think there's more than a couple of chicas still working that were in it.

Believe it or not, there are several chicas any time of day or night, way hotter than the hottest chica in that video. They can be hired for as little as 150 pesos (about $9.67 at the rate in effect on 1/5/15), although most start out at 200P (or $12.90). Unbelievable!

I used to do this blond chica for 150P.


I didn't believe it myself for several years after a buddy first told me about it. I thought they were all skanks, dirty, disgusting, and dangerous. The truth, as I eventually found out is that many of them are some of the nicest young chicas you will ever meet. And they'll have sex with YOU!

It doesn't matter if you're fat, ugly, socially inept, shy, afraid of girls, or even a virgin. You can get laid by the hottest chica you will ever get the chance to slip the dick into, unless you're a handsome high roller who gets all the chicks anyway. But if you aren't that lucky to have the looks and money, then this place is for you. In all my years, even when I was younger, better looking, and lighter; I never was able to have sex with chicas as hot as I'm getting now. And young! I'm talking 18 and 19 year old hotties.

Now they're not all hotties. I'm not going to give you that shit. Most of them you wouldn't be interested in. But, there are plenty who will make you pop a pup tent in your pants. You only need 1! And if you go into a couple of the bars, like Hong Kong and Adelita Bar, where it can get downright hedonistic, you will almost come in your pants!

But you're probably thinking: "I never get laid at any of the local bars around my hood. Those chicas are going to want hundreds of bucks to have sex with me." NO, NO, NO! You couldn't be more wrong!

The book tells you all about how to have a great time (get laid) safely and with minimal cash out of pocket. It shows you how to get the best deals and avoid scams, disappointments, rip offs, crime, and hassles. For only $9 you can avoid all those negative things that have cost some guys $100's of dollars.

The Zona Norte can be an expensive and dangerous place if you don't know what you're doing or where you are. Read the book, or take the tour, and you will soon feel like a seasoned vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment