Tuesday, September 24, 2013

You have Questions

Maybe you have some questions before you plunk down your $9 for the book.

"What makes you such an expert?"
I've been going to the Zona for well over 15 years. I've done some of the hottest chicas I've ever done in my life. And I don't spend a fortune doing it.

"I'm afraid to talk to chicas about sex, right out there in the open."
Don't worry, my bashful friend. The book shows you how to easily get over that.

"Will I get hassled by the cops?"
If you stay in the Zona, the cops will not bother you for hooking up with the chicas. The book shows you how to avoid other problems with the policia. Example: Mexico is not like the U.S. in many ways. You can be taken in, just for not having an ID on you. It's not like that in the U.S. You can be arrested for having a small amount of da' chron on you. In Cali, it's a small fine, unless you have a doctor's recommendation letter (commonly called a marijuana card). The book shows you how to stay out of trouble and how to minimize your encounters will the local gendarmes.

"Will I find a chica I like? I don't want one like the room cleaners at Motel 6."
There are plenty of chicas that look like they could be room cleaners. But just keep walking. Within a few yards you will find one that, in the words of Mick Jagger, could "make a dead man come." But just spotting the chica isn't enough. You need to know how to close the deal and not get ripped off. The book shows you all about that.

"I have this fantasy to do a chica who's wearing a cheerleader uniform. Can I hook that up?"
Dude! You are KINKY! I've even done that myself. You can find cheerleader uniforms on Ebay. It's a lot less to just get a skirt. 

"How much money are we really talking about to get laid by a chica hotter than I can get at my local dive bar."
It should only cost you 200 pesos (about $15.56 at today's rate), plus the room (30 - 70P). I do my chicas for that.

"What can I expect for 200 pesos?"
The book goes into detail about what the cost should be for various services. You need to know what a fair price is so you can cut a fair deal with the chica. With my chicas I get sucki and two positions.

"How do you do it? I can barely ask a chick if I can buy her a drink in my local bar."
It's easy to do, even for the shyest of guys. The book shows you how.

"I have no game at all. Can I still get laid?"
If you have the money, you can get laid.    

No comments:

Post a Comment