Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Street Girl Tour


I'm not offering the Zona Tour right now. I hope you get the book, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. The email address is in the book.  "Street Girls of Tijuana" is now available from the Author on Ebay! It's only $9.50 with Free Shipping! Just click here.

The book gives you access to my private blog. Some of the more recent blog entries (within the last month) are about:

Karla
Sofia
Mariana
Ximena
Adriana
Diana
Claudia
All these chicas will show you a good time for 200P, less than $13 at the current exchange rate! 
Mamut (New Micro Brewery)
Tacos de Camaron (shrimp)

2 comments:

  1. Richard, you're just the person I am looking for. I'm a merchant seaman on vacation now and am thinking of boozing it up in TJ. I'm a veteran monger myself but all my experience is in Thailand. I don't know Mexico at all. It's late now and I'm off to bed, but I'll be in touch. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete